пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beer coors distributor




Supernatural is fantabulous I so hope they can keep up this run of decent episodes right thru the season. It kinda reminded me of the ghostfacers episode somehow.

I had my last day of theatre today. Iapos;m really going to miss it. Donapos;t really want to go back to the wards but I to get my assignment done I need conscious, coherent patients which is something there is a surprising lack of in theatre and recovery ^_^

BOOYA Iapos;ve a date this weekend with the sky remote and MumDads biiiig television.

Right off to watch Buzzcocks. This time our Tim made me promise I wouldnapos;t cackle *sigh* Restraining ones self can be difficult.
beer coors distributor, beer coors, beer cooperation de in us, beer cooper kit.



Комментариев нет: