вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

appalacian trail journals




Today as I walked home from the MRT station I started getting depressed. I think it was the weather; it was saddening and daunting at the same time. Iapos;m really starting to suspect if Iapos;m a problematic kid in depression or not.

Have you ever, felt like youapos;ve lost connection with the world? Not that youapos;re not talking to people, not that youapos;re not communicating. Its just that youapos;re not really connecting to anyone. Omg I donapos;t really make sense anymore. I feel like Iapos;m missing someone. Maybe not someone, like some people. I feel like Iapos;ve been living in another dimension. Its like. Iapos;m there, Iapos;m physically there I can be seen I can be heard, but Iapos;m just not there Iapos;m not.. God Iapos;m talking rubbish. I donapos;t know how Iapos;m feeling I just feel like Iapos;m lost it feels like Iapos;m not alive. I donapos;t even know if Iapos;m doing this on purpose or not I donapos;t know if Iapos;m trying to cut myself out from the world or the world just doesnapos;t have enough room for me. Sometimes it does feel like the universe isnapos;t big enough to fit everyone.

I feel like every single day Iapos;m losing a part of myself; losing a part of what I believe in.

Okay I am in depression. Boohoo.

Thereapos;s always that one person




dallas formal minsky prom tuxedo wear, appalacian trail journals, appalacian trail map, appalacian trail maps, appalacian trailers.



Комментариев нет: